Friday, October 22, 2010

UNBREAKABLE LOVE

This is a one shot fanfic...

Characters:
Kim Heechul
Tiffany



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not good at giving a foreword...
but I do hope you read the story before judging it... ^_______^

PLEASE DO READ AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!... ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love her, but I couldn’t love her...

Different thoughts keep on bugging me; I don’t know what to do...

I need to stop loving her, so she wouldn’t feel any pain when I leave...

I need to leave her without saying goodbye; to decrease the pain I’m feeling...




------------------------------------------------------------------------------




...-rei-...

(Heechul’s POV)


“Heechul... you need to tell her. She keeps on asking me your where abounds.” Leeteuk inform me. He looks at me helplessly as if I’m out of my mind.


“No hyung... It’s better like this... I-I don’t want to make her cry again. I’ve done that many times... So I don’t want to make her suffer anymore... I don’t want to see her cry again... It’s better for her to find someone who really deserves her...” I look outside the window to avoid looking at my hyung. I know I’m making a lame decision but I need to do this, for the sake of making her happy.


“Is that really what you want??” Leeteuk went to my side and look at me carefully. My knees give away as I heard at what he says. He knows me to well; he knows I’m lying to him and to myself.


“...I don’t know what to do anymore hyung... I know this is the right decision...” I said to him while tears keep on falling on my face. I feel so weak and helpless.


“But... This is not what you want right... Neither of you want this... You know every day tiffany asks me where you are, but I promise not to tell her, so I keep on telling her that you’re on vacation... You need to talk to her and tell her the truth. She will understand you.” Leeteuk said. Then he hugged me while I keep on crying.


As I cry, I felt myself trying hard to breath. I can’t seem to get any oxygen. I know I need to calm myself down, but I can’t. At the same time leeteuk is trying hard to comfort me. I felt myself falling out of consciousness. In a flash darkness comes to me.


When I wake up I found myself lying on the hospital bed with oxygen in my mouth and an I.V in my arm. I scan my room to see if someone’s there, I found my older brother leeteuk sleeping in the couch while my mom is standing near the door talking to the doctor. My mom looks like she had cried from the redness in her eyes and the paleness of her face.

As I tried to sit the doctor and my mom immediately went to my side and forbid me to sit.


“Mr Kim you need to lie down. “The doctor inform me, while checking my pulse, my heart beat rate and my temperature.


When the doctor finished checking me, he excuses himself; he asks if he could talk to my mom privately. Without further discussion they both leave the room.


“You scared me...” I was startled. I saw leeteuk walking towards my bed and sat to the chair beside my bed. I didn’t even notice him waking up.

I can’t seem to speak, so I just gave him an apologetic look.

“I know... don’t worry, I think they will let you go home tomorrow. Promise me one thing heechul... When we go home tomorrow tell her everything... Talk to her...”Leeteuk said to me. I didn’t know what to say. I just nod a little.”’

(End of Heechul’s POV)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day...

Heechul was discharged earlier that day. This is also the day that he will meet tiffany again after a long time. Leeteuk told him that Tiffany will be waiting in the park near the river.

(Tiffany’s POV)

Why can’t I stop looking at this stupid clock? Aish... It’s seems like forever waiting for the bell to ring so I could meet up with heechul oppa again. I don’t know what to feel. I am angry at him at the same time curious. Different questions seem to flash through my head. I wanted him to explain to me and tell me why he suddenly disappears.


RING~~~~~~~


There goes the bell; at last its dismissal time. I feel excited but why my heart does seems to beat so fast, as if bad things will happen. I wish not.


“YAHH~~~~ TIFFANY!!!!” I heard a loud voice calling me from my back as i wake up from my day dream. It’s my best friend Jessica with taeyeon unni.


“What’s wrong? Do you have a big problem?” They ask me.


“No, I’m just a little bit nervous. I’m going to see heechul oppa again. AHH~~ I don’t know what to feel.” I said at them hoping to get any advice.


“Don’t get your hope to much tiffany. I don’t want to see you cry again.”Taeyeon unni said to me in a concern voice while Jessica just nodded in agreement.


“I know... I know... I better go now. I need to meet him in the park in 5 minutes ... BYE~~” I said to them while running to get there on time.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In the park...


Tiffany got there first. After a minute Heechul arrive. As they look at each other silence fell.


(Tiffany’s POV)


What happen to oppa? He looks so thin compare when i last saw him, but still he looks handsome.”


(End of Tiffany’s POV)


(Heechul’s POV)


She looks so pretty. Prettier than last time I saw her.


(End of Heechul’s POV)


“I’m sorry...” Heechul told her while walking towards her.


“I don’t want to hurt you...”


“Oppa... don’t apologize... I just what to know what happen?? Why did you leave me??”Why didn’t you say anything??”


“I need to get away from you... to leave you... but I can’t... Leaving you was the hardest decision I ever made... and... It’s the wrong one... I love you... I LOVE YOU TIFFANY... but I can’t... I couldn’t... I don’t want to hurt you anymore... You need someone ... who can take care of you...”


Both of them are crying, while looking at each other. And to dare luck rain starts to fall.


“Why oppa... why?? ... Do you think I wouldn’t feel any pain if... if you leave me... I love you oppa... I want to be with you... now tell me oppa... tell me...”


“I-I-I ... You wouldn’t understand... I don’t want to be a burden...”


“What do you mean oppa!!!? TELL ME!!!”


“I am sick. I don’t have enough time left... I can’t be with you here forever... I’m going to die soon! I’M GOING TO DIE!!”

Heechul collapsed in his knees crying . Tiffany immediately run toward heechul and hug him.


“Why didn’t you tell me? I don’t care! ... There are many doctors around the world who can find a cure for you sickness... Don’t lose hope... I love you and I’m going to take care of you...”

“... I love you tiffany...”
“... I love you too oppa...”


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(Tiffany’s POV)


It’s been a year since the incident. I’m happy to say that heechul oppa is still doing great, though he is a little bit weak now but still the same old heechul.


This situation made me realize how powerful love is. I don’t care if his sick, I just know that I love him and I want to cherish every day with him. I want to make him feel special and love. I want to make more happy memories with him and go to different places with him. Staying beside him makes me love my life more.



“HEECHUL OPPA~~ I LOVE YOU TILL ETERNITY!!!”


(End of Tiffany’s POV)



Love is something that we need to cherish...
Spending time with the person you love is what makes us happy...
Endings are neither happy nor sad...
But just a new beginning of a more wonderful adventure...


END

No comments:

Post a Comment